The incredibly popular MAKO Pro 16 is a nimble, soft-riding skiff that's built to master the inshore world—and it performs admirably on inland lakes as well.
The Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull provides incredible stability, smoothness in chop, and a drier ride, and it jumps onto plane in an instant. And even though it drafts only 8" (20 cm), it boasts amazing load-carrying abilities.
The deck and foam-filled hull are mechanically and chemically bonded to become one unitized structure with superior flotation and quiet operation.
Onboard, you'll find roomy, non-skid fore and aft casting decks, rod storage, open gear storage and a livewell. Plus, the cushioned helm seat features an industry-leading, 85 qt. (80.5 L) cooler with amazing ice-keeping abilities.
New for 2015 is standard 2-tone marine-grade upholstery, 5 hull-wrap color options, stainless steel grab rail options, and an optional Power-Pole® Micro Anchor!
The MAKO Pro 16 Skiff comes standard with a hot-dipped galvanized trailer, a Mercury® 40 ELPT FourStroke outboard, and our MAKO® Assurance limited warranty.
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull for shallow-water performance w/integrated anti-spray design
- Forward seat w/8-gal. (30.3 L) aerated baitwell & molded-in grab handles
- Cushioned helm seat w/built-in 85-qt. (80.5 L) cooler
- NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- Aft molded raised casting deck w/non-skid surface & open storage space below
- Bow molded raised casting deck w/non-skid surface
- Molded interior liner w/non-skid surface
- Center console w/vertical rod holders, acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage
- NEW 5 optional color vinyl hull wraps package, optional rail package, & optional Power-Pole® Micro Anchor system
- Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/SureLube hubs